Thousands of researchers from over 60 countries will gather later this week (July 12-17) in Copenhagen, Denmark for the 2014 Alzheimer’s Association International Conference (AAIC).
The outputs of the JPND Action Group on Longitudinal Cohorts will be presented on Monday, July 14 (4:00pm – 5:30pm) in Auditorium 15 of the conference center.
Elizabeth Breeze, PhD from the UK Alzheimer’s Society will deliver a presentation entitled Cohort studies have a role to play in dementia research drawing from an analysis of European longitudinal cohorts from the published JPND portfolio of research and a scoping exercise undertaken by the UK Alzheimer’s Society.
- Elizabeth Breeze, Alzheimer’s Society, London, United Kingdom
- Nicola Jean Hart, Alzheimer’s Society, London, United Kingdom
- Dag Aarsland, Karolinska Institutet, Stavanger, Norway
- Catherine Moody, UK Medical Research Council on behalf of JPND
- Carol Brayne, University of Cambridge, Cambridge, United Kingdom
The AAIC conference in Copenhagen will reveal the latest study results, theories and discoveries bringing the world closer to breakthroughs in dementia science.